William Branhamís Doctrine
Many people are confused concerning William Branham's doctrine because he spoke a language they do not understand just as the Apostle Paul
came teaching contrary to the established theology of his day, as did our Lord Jesus Christ. In this website we wish to make clear the doctrine of
William Branham in a way that is undeniably clear and simple.
All quotes from William Branham are voice linked so you can hear what he believed with your own ears. These doctrinal studies have been
compiled by Brian Kocourek to help the Bride of Jesus Christ to better understand what William Branham actually taught.
1. Godhead This is a study of the Godhood by Br. Lee Vayle and the relationship between God the Father and His Son, our Lord Jesus Christ.
2. Presence Book #1 This Book is a compilation of quotes and scriptures dealing with the subject of the Appearing of Jesus Christ and the
time of the resurrection
3. Presence Book #2 This book deals with the Parousia-Presence of Jesus Christ and the eschatological study concerning the end time events
preceding the second coming.
4. Alpha and Omega This study compares the Alpha Ministry of Jesus Christ with His Omega Ministry and shows without a shadow of doubt
that the Alpha must repeat itself in the Omega
5. Twins This doctrine deals with the subject of Twins as declared throughout scripture and by God's servant William Branham and shows that
every revival church, and Christian movement produces Twins, a carnal Christian and one who is Spiritual. This study shows how you can tell
what seed a person is.
6. Vindication This doctrine deals with the subject of vindication as declared throughout scripture and by God's servant William Branham and
shows that God uses His own presence to back up those whom He vindicates.
7. Melchisedec This doctrine deals with the subject of Melchisedec as declared throughout scripture and by God's servant William Branham
Many people misunderstand that Melchisedec was not the son of God but the God of the Son. This doctrinal study deals with a priestly role
which would resemble this great High Priest.
[Shalom] pp. 223, "All the New Testament speaks of this hour." Wm. Branham